So on your wedding day, you can spend less time worrying, and more time making happy memories and...
How it works
Things you don't have to think about at your wedding:
- Vendors arriving on time and knowing exactly what to do
- Groomsmen or bridesmaids getting hangry pre-ceremony
- Name placecards being in correct order
- The photographer capturing ever family member
- Grandma’s special cake knife being put back in its special box
- The vegan getting their vegan meal
- Everything running as smoothly as you planned
- Umm…Has anyone seen the ring-bearer?